At Image Lab we aim to manufacture and deliver all goods within five working days.
The shipping and manufacture times sections are based on past performance & are accurate but is an estimate & not in any way a guarantee of service – If goods are required in a hurry, by or on a particular date, Call 028 9269 0009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before you place your order, we can usually accommodate the shortest of lead times, even next day.
1. Delivery times are estimates from manufacture.
2. If we fail to deliver within a reasonable time you may cancel the contract.
2.1. If the contract is cancelled you have no claim against us for delay, cost’s incurred or if the goods have been despatched before the contract is cancelled.
3. We may deliver the goods in instalments as they are produced for you.
Refund, exchange and returns
We are a family focussed business and we go to great lengths to ensure all products we develop & send out get to you in perfect condition, as we are manufacturers and human!, mistakes can and do sometimes happen, in every instance we will do everything we can so you are totally satisfied with your purchase and our service.
Our refund, exchange and return policy (below) is in strict accordance with the latest UK government distance selling regulations / guidelines outlined here:
1. If you have received goods which are defective in material and or workmanship you must
1.1. Inform us within two days of signature of goods and allow us the time to re-collect the goods, inspect the goods & replace the goods
1.2. If you have received goods which are not the goods placed on your order you must
1.3. Inform us within two days of signature of goods and allow us the time to re-collect the goods, inspect the goods & replace the goods.
2. All goods are manufactured to order / personalised, we do not offer refund or accept return on correctly supplied products.
2.1. Any other product we supply which we do not manufacture, frame hardware or tapes for example may be returned to us within 7 days at your expense in the original packaging, if we then deem the items to be in perfect condition and ready for re-sale, we will refund the cost of the item(s) back onto the payment method within 30 days.
3. If goods are returned because they are thought to be not of satisfactory standard in opinion but we the Manufacturer believe the goods to be of a satisfactory standard we reserve the right to refund only part of the amount paid to cover our expenses such as postage, re-collection, manufacture and re-manufacture ( if applicable )
4. We do not accept returns unless agreed and or arranged by us.
4.1. In the event of goods being returned without our written consent the goods will be held in their returned condition in despatch for a period of 4 weeks, when this 4 week period expires the goods will be disposed of.
1. Payment is required before goods are manufactured unless you have a credit account or different terms have been pre-agreed in writing for payment.
2. If you have a credit account payment is due within 30 days of the invoice date., unless alternative terms have been agreed in writing.
3. Business customers unless otherwise stated, If you fail to pay us within the due date
3.1. We may suspend or cancel future deliveries and or orders.
3.2. You will pay interest at the rate equivalent to that set for the purpose of the late payment of commercial debts (interest) act 1998:
A. Calculated (on a daily basis) from the date of our invoice until payment
B. Compounded on the first day of each calendar month and
C. Before and after and judgment (unless the court orders otherwise)
3.3. If you have an approved business credit account we may withdraw it or reduce your credit limit or bring forward your due date payment
3.4. We may take any of these actions in 4 at any time without notice
3.5. you do not have the right to set off any money you may claim form us against anything you may owe us
4. We only accept payment in Pounds Sterling
1. Consumers your statutory rights are unaffected
2. Business customers until you pay all debts you may owe us
2.2. All goods remain our property
2.1. You must store them so they are clearly identifiable as our property
2.2. You must insure them (against the risks for which a prudent owner would insure them) and hold a policy of trust from us
2.3. You may use those goods and sell them in ordinary course of your business but not if
2.3.1. We resolve that right in writing
2.3.2. You become insolvent
3. You must inform us in writing immediately if you become insolvent
4. If your right to use & sell them goods ends you must allow us to remove the goods
5. We have your permission to enter any premises where the goods may be or stored
5.1. At any time to inspect them or remove them
6. Despite our retention of the title of goods we have the right to take legal proceedings to recover the price of goods supplied should you not pay by the due date
7. You are not our agent you have no authority to make any contract on our behalf or in our name
8. We warrant that the goods comply with their descriptions on our order forms to the best of out professional knowledge
9. Business customers we give no warranty on any goods we supply
10. Consumers your statutory rights are unaffected
Specifications & Technical Detail
We make every attempt to be accurate with digital images and specifications, however as we source products from different suppliers each consignment of product may be slightly different to that as advertised digitally or previously supplied, colour calibration and quality of your display can also effect digital representation.
If frame tone / colour / specification is critical, especially in the instance of repeating an order for an identical product, it is essential to order a sample of the current stock of that product as we cannot be held responsible for manufactured product after delivery.
1. Tone & shade of product may vary slightly to that displayed digitally
2. Tone & shade of product may vary slightly between orders
3. Picture frame material will be accurate to within 8mm
4. Picture frame sizing ( internal ) will be accurate to within +10mm to allow for the safe / easy removal of picture frame Glazing & picture frame backing.
5. Picture Mount sizing ( external ) will be accurate to within +/- 2mm
6. Picture Mount sizing ( internal ) will be accurate to within +/- 2mm
We undertstand that sometimes an order might be placed in haste or even in error, if an order is placed and not manufactured we will cancel the order & refund the total value of the order.
Our cancellation policy (below) is in accordance with the latest UK government distance selling regulations outlined here: http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/after_you_buy/buying_at_home/returning-cancelling
1. If an order / quote is placed and not manufactured, we will cancel the order and refund all monies paid if applicable.
1. 1. If an order is placed and manufactured and then cancelled (for any reason) you are to pay us the full current retail value.
1.2 If we fail to manufacture and or deliver (without contact and or explanation ) within a reasonable time, you may cancel the order.
2. Business customers unless otherwise stated , We may suspend or cancel an order if
2.1. You fail to pay us any money when due (under the order or otherwise)
2.2. You become insolvent
2.3. You fail to honour you obligations under these terms
3. You may not cancel any order for any reason unless we agree and the cancellation is offered by us in writing.
Privacy / Security:
We are committed to protecting your privacy and security when using our website.
All sensitive data is encrypted using 1024 bit encryption technology and held on secure servers. This website is hosted on its own dedicated servers with their own dedicated hardware Fire-walls to ensure privacy & security. We do not store, have access to or collect any payment / sensitive information. We do store order information for administrative purpose only. We are ‘ PCI Compliant ‘ , this is a new incentive being operated by all major credit card brands to routinely test web servers to ensure the integrity of the server and the security in operation to ensure that the most up to date security measures are in operation.